- First floor flat
- Period converstion
- Sitting room with feature period fireplace
- Modern fitted galley kitchen with appliances
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Well appointede shower room with walk in shower
- Gas fired central heating to radiators
- Accessed to the rear of the building
- On street permit parking
- Chain free sale
The property is approached at the rear of the building. Stairs lead up to the first floor and the front door of the property. The door opens into an entrance hall which provides access to all rooms. To the front of the property are a sitting room with a feature period fireplace and storage cupboards together with a galley kitchen which is fitted with modern base and wall-mounted units. To the rear of the flat is a double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a well-appointed shower room with a modern white suite. There is resident permit car parking within Montpellier Grove.
The property is well presented and features gas-fired central heating to radiators.
Tenure: Leasehold with a share of the freehold
Lease: 999 years commencing 1987
Service Charge: £900 per annum
Managing Agent: Cambray Property Management