- Top (third) floor purpose built flat
- Good communal areas with stair access access Sitt
- Sitting room with folding doors to the roof terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with private terrace and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom & shower room
- Covered parking space & secure bike store
- 33'x8'7>4'10 roof terrace with views
- Electric central heating & double glazing
- Chain free sale
Steps lead up to the front door which opens into well-presented communal areas. A staircase leads up to the property which can be found on the third floor.
The property itself has an entrance hall off which are the principal rooms. The kitchen is well fitted with modern base and wall-mounted units together with fitted appliances. The sitting room has folding doors which lead to a good-sized (c.33'8x8'7>4'10) terrace which has a sunny southerly aspect. The master bedroom is a pleasantly light room with a double aspect, its own private terrace, and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom. In addition, there is a shower room and a second bedroom. Outside the allocated car parking space is located to the rear of the building and is accessed via remote-controlled gates. In addition, there is a bin storage area and secure bicycle storage shed.
The property is being sold chain-free and features electric central heating to radiators and double glazed windows and doors.
Tenure: Leasehold with a share of the freehold
Lease: 999 years commencing 2008
Service Charge: £1,080 per annum
Ground Rent: Not collected
Managing Agents: Cambray Property Management